Today is Corinne's first day of preschool! She has been waiting for this day for at least 3 months. She is attending St. George Catholic Preschool, which is where we attend mass.
 |
| wearing her backpack |
 |
| walking down the hall to her class |
 |
| off and playing with Audrey |
 |
| too busy to look at the camera |
 |
| Mom's finally leaving. Corinne doesn't even care! |
I can't wait to hear all about her day!
---------
 |
| sprinting to the door when I showed up |
 |
| with her teacher, Mrs. Linda, and Audrey |
She apparently had fun. As we ate the lunch I brought, she told me they painted, played and read books and she showed me how she danced to music with a scarf. On the way home, she fell asleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment