 |
| Corinne likes to get down and play with Marin |
 |
| Corinne playing games on my phone while cuddled in our bed with Jala. |
Playing in the sprinkler
 |
| "taking a shower" |
 |
| "playing the harp" |
 |
| Daddy joining in on the fun |
July 1st - Marin rolled over for the first time, from back to belly. She did it twice. Each time she was trying to get a toy I was holding.
 |
| it makes noises and it's cheeks light up when the bottom is pulled |
 |
| Corinne modeling the dress mommy made for her. |
July 4th - Independence Day - Corinne woke me up saying "Mommy, I made a poo-poo" as she was holding her diaper under her arm. When I asked her where and who wiped she answered "in the potty" and "me". So, I'm of course expecting a big mess, but, to my delight there was no mess to find. We wiped her bottom and then headed to the potty where she showed me her poo-poo.
For the next four days, all poop was made in the potty. She's not potty trained, but she's getting there.
 |
| Lilly, Lucy, Corinne and Marin |
Marin's first time with rice cereal - 7/5/12
 |
| She was more preoccupied with her big sister, but did pretty well. |
Marin's first time in the pool - 7/7/12
 |
| At first she wasn't sure about it, but after seeing Corinne she was fine. |
No comments:
Post a Comment