Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Milestone updates

Corinne has thrown away all but one pacifier!  Mom is a bit anxious about what will happen once the last one is thrown away.  That is if she even really does throw it out.

Marin is "talking" (well making little baby sounds) and smiling.  I know that some of her smiles are just due to gas, but I really think that some are real.  We have also heard and seen her giggle while sleeping and it is adorable!
She also slept for 7 hours last night!  From 9pm-4am.  She was up for a about an hour after eating and I'm not convinced that she is actually going to stay down now, but she is back in bed for now.  I did just have to go in and give her a paci and her eyes open, so we will see.  (addition: She did to be back to sleep and slept until 7:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment