Sunday, March 11, 2012

We would like to welcome Marin Elizabeth Lerch!

Marin Elizabeth Lerch was born on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:24pm.  She was 19.5 inches long and weighed 8pounds 1.1ounces.
In the delivery room preparing to meet our baby girl.
Mommy got to hold you first :)
Daddy comforting you while you were getting cleaned up
You look a lot like your sister!
First family picture!
Daddy and his girls
Mommy and her girls

Marin's billirubin was high so we supplemented with formula since Mommy's milk had not come in yet.
In the car, ready to go home!
Welcome home baby sister!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's beautiful! I love her name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting for you guys (and for Corinne to have a sister - the best thing in the world!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had already commented... apparently not, but congratulations on expanding your beautiful family! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete