wt: 19 lbs (50-75th percentile for length)
length: 27.75 inches (50-75th percentile for age)
head circumference: 45 cm (75-90th percentile for age)
She now:
- waves
- helps put her arms through her sleeves when getting dressed
- puts her hand out to point to what she wants or to instruct you on what she wants you to do
- interacts with, and loves, books
- walks around on the furniture and will take a few steps toward you when you hold her hands
- can put a few blocks back into the box, after dumping them out, and tries to put the top back on
- naps in her bed, puts herself to sleep, usually sleeps for 10 hours at night
(Yes, I realize that "naps in her bed" should not be a new, but it is. I am a first time mom and until recently had a hard time putting her down for naps. Then I began to realize that I needed to use that time to get things done. When my sister came two weeks ago, she made me do it.)
Favorite Things:
- song: C is for Cookie
- books: "I Love You Through and Through", "Barnyard Dance", "Smoky Mountain Wee Ones", Elmo's flap books series
- any food that you are eating - she will drop her pacifier out of her mouth so fast!
- letting her play with her brush makes changing a diaper much easier
No comments:
Post a Comment