I am 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced! I'm pretty sure I have had 2 real contractions so far: one last evening and one last night that woke me up. Scott and I will make sure to pack our bags tonight so that we are ready. The baby's bag is already packed and the carseat is in the car. We are excited about our progress even though we still have a ways to go!! Not really ready to have the baby until Monday, March 1st. Stacey gets here Sunday and my doctor will be at the hospital on Monday. Atleast the progress makes the waiting seem not so bad.
Hold on a minute. You told me on Tuesday I needed to start packing and you aren't even packed. Tell baby Lerch to hang in there Nanny's going to be there Sunday.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Can't wait to meet baby Lerch :) Good luck and keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteVital information is missing from this blog.
ReplyDeleteDue date? Come on help me out here, I'm getting old I know I have been told, but can't remember. Angela